Saturday 23 August 2014

Sphero



Today Katie bought in a Sphero. A Sphero is a small ball that you can play games with using an iPad.

Katie had four games she had collected. There was one game that she told us about where you could control it with an arrow pad on the iPad. The second game was a game where you did the same as you did on the game that I explained before but on the screen of the iPad the Sphero looked like a beaver and you had to collect coins.

The third game she had was the same as the last but you had to kill Zombies! The fourth game was when you had to aim the Sphero (which looked like a golf ball on screen) into a box or whatever you are aiming for the Sphero to go into (whatever you were aiming at looked like a small hole on the screen).

Another game challenged you to grab the Sphero when it changed to a certain colour. I thought that it would be hard to play as the colours were changing reasonably quickly.  Katie had it mastered!

I thought it was really cool how it looked like the Sphero was moving by itself.


By Nathaniel

4 comments:

  1. Like your blog N- looks like a cool game- good description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - great idea ... wish I'd thought of that! Thanks for sharing ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the closeups.
    thanks for the review.
    I am not a master that was easy.
    on normal I get 0

    ReplyDelete