Thursday 27 August 2015

Math chess

Math chess Today, room10 played math chess. It was our first time playing. We played on the Astro turf. How to play:

Step one. Get into a pair of twos or threes.

Step :2 link arms with your partner/partners.

Step:3 a Person calls out a math problem.

Step:4 if you get the problem right first, you can move one step forwards, backwards, left or right. You can only move one of those moves. Then, if you get close to another pair, you can tag them. Then their out. But your still in.

Then the people that got tagged, can stand in a line next to the caller. Then they can call out a problem too. How to tag the person next to you is you can reach out and tag them. If you can't reach them, you can't tag them.

By Jessica and Sophie

2 comments:

  1. This game sounds interesting. I like the bit when you wrote how to play. This was extreemly exciting. I can't wait till I tell my friends about it!!!! (Sorry if I forget, I'm a bit forgetful).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sister. I think I could remind you for like playing maths chess. It really is a good game. You need more than three players. Its better when you get all of your friends than just one.

      Delete