Thursday 18 December 2014

Rogaine

Last week on Thursday our class went to the botanic gardens to do rogaine. The whole syndicate joined us. Some of the parents helped us work out the problems. Rogaine is a scavenger hunt but you have to find answers to the end of the clues.

 We started at the top of the botanic gardens and ended at the bottom of it. Some questions were easy, Some were hard. But everyone had fun. The groups were from 3 to 5 people in a group.I (Katie) was with my friends Charlotte, Meredith and Charlotte's Mum. I (Kirin) had Guy, Annika,Ruby, me and my dad.It was really fun and it let us learn more.


here are some pictures:







1 comment:

  1. That sounded like fun! I've enjoyed reading all your adventures in Room 10. Thank you for sharing. Have a great holiday break everyone!

    ReplyDelete